A downloadable prototype for Windows
This is an alpha build prototype to test the game mechanic of cars falling from the sky and how it can be used as a hindrance to the player in gameplay. The objective is simply to get to work on time, however, your job location is different every day and the building always seems to be in a rather inconvenient spot. Simply get to work on time to complete each level.
I'm honestly not sure if I should try to make the "raining cars" more of the star of the game, or remove it focus on the driving-platforming aspect. I appreciate any constructive feedback given in the community posts.
How To Play
- WASD or Arrow Keys to move
- Tab to reset level
- Esc to quit
- "Stop-sign-ts" by Sardaukar (Sketchfab)
- "Low Poly Car" by Ahasanul Haque (Sketchfab)
- "Test character low poly" by Swampertor (Sketchfab)
- "Le Grand Chase" by Kevin Macleod (Incompetech)
- "Loping Sting" by Kevin Macleod (Incompetech)
- Download the .zip file
- Unzip in the location of your choosing
- Open the WindowsNoEditor folder and run WGJ96_TrafficJam.exe.